- Personal Care
- Companion Care
- Interactive Caregiving™
- Meal Preparation
- Medication Reminders
- Grocery & Home Shopping
- Respite Care
- Dementia and Alzheimer's Disease Care
- End of Life Care
- Transitioning Home
- Fall Risk Reduction
- Assisted Living In The Home
- 24 Hour Home Care
- Veterans Care & Benefits
Comfort Keepers Provides 24 Hour Home Care in Los Angeles, CA
Our expert 24 hour home care ensures that seniors receive the assistance they need, any time of day or night
Do you have a senior that needs care during the day and at night? Are you finding it difficult to meet all of their around the clock care needs? If you answered yes, we have good news for you. Comfort Keepers can provide 24 hour home care for your loved one day or night. We have many services and plans available and even offer live in assistance options.
Once your loved one becomes a client of ours, we choose the best caregiver for them. To do this we try to match the clients and caregiver’s personalities so that they will enjoy their time together. As part of our interactive Care Philosophy, we try to provide the mental, social and physical activity they need to stay happy and healthy. By providing them with 24 hour home care, your loved one will receive a caregiver whose company they enjoy, they will get some of the social and mental activity they need throughout the day.
As a client of ours, your loved one will have many services available as part of their 24 hour home care plan. Some of these services include:
- Meal Service – Our staff of caregivers is trained to provide healthy and delicious meals for the clients in your care. With a 24 hour home care plan, your loved one will have 3 meals a day plus snacks prepared for them, as well as a person there to assist in eating, or just converse with over meals.
- Mobility and Positioning – Many seniors have difficulties moving due to injury or illness. With a care provider there to help, they will be much less likely to fall or suffer other injuries. Additionally, with a professional there to monitor their positioning, they will be more likely to heal from injuries or surgery without any complications.
- Hygiene assistance – When you have age-related mobility issues, even simple tasks like bathing or using the restroom can be a hazard. Fortunately, if you have a live-in care provider these tasks become a breeze.
If you have a senior in your life that is finding it difficult living on their own, a 24 hour home care provider may be just what they need to regain their independence. If you would like to learn more about our services, or you are interested in becoming a care provider, please give us a call at (323) 430-9803.
Contact Us to Learn More
Thank you for your interest in Comfort Keepers. A member of our team will be in touch shortly.